Here are some web resources that I have found to be useful. These links will take you to a new page or tab.
If you have any favorites you’d like me to consider adding, please get in touch.
- qrz.com – Look up any ham anywhere
- dxheat.com – Customizable, graphically pleasing site for displaying spots and analysis. Can also look up spots by callsign.
- dxmaps.com – Maps showing paths of spotted QSOs worldwide (most often used for tracking 6 meters). dxmaps will send you e-mail warnings when propagation may exist in your area. Membership in the site is recommended.
- NOAA’s Space Weather Prediction Center – Summary of space weather conditions, news stories and more resources.
- spaceweather.com – Summary of current solar conditions and space weather
- DX Info Centre – William Hepburn’s resource pages for broadcast radio & TV propagation including tropo forecasts that can be of value to hams operating on VHF